Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Guess I Owe Him a Lot Of Nachos

My friend Jason pretty much accompanied me everywhere during my late teens and early 20's. I recently found this card, which he made out of cardboard and carried around. As you can see, I got several bad marks for sassiness in Solvang, at Hamburger Hamlet, and elsewhere. (Note: my middle name appears as "Paul" for my love of the Herman's Hermits, obviously.) The card stipulates that I would owe him nachos at the completion of my allowable sassy marks, but I also had free reign to be sassy to everyone but Jason, bless him. Lucky for me, he lost interest in the card after only a few incidents.

This other photo is what can occur when there is an excess of free time, old wigs and enthusiasm. Poor Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment